102 Dalmatians Christmas


Merry Christmas Eve and Noche Buena! 🎄🎁
This was one of my many Christmas-y work outfits of the week, worn on Wednesday. I wish I had photos of my Thursday one which apparently was even cuter because I got a ton of compliments on it. Maybe next year. But for this outfit that I bring you today, it started with me wanting to wear my red work pants. I also wanted to wear this J. Crew pussy bow tee (thank you Melania Trump for introducing me to the term) that I've had for over a year but had never actually worn before. The bow is reminiscent of a present so I thought it was perfect. I added some bow earrings that I've had forever to keep with the theme, and this polka dot cardigan to make it extra festive. I finished it off with my Candles and Confetti bangles, an old gem bracelet, classic black pumps and of course some red lipstick.

DSC_0330
DSC_0278
DSC_0314  PicMonkey Photo
PicMonkey Photo
DSC_0335
DSC_0334  DSC_0346
DSC_0322
DSC_0331  DSC_0333
DSC_0339PicMonkey Photo

------------ WHAT I WORE ------------

TEE: J. Crew // PANTS: Banana Republic (petite) // CARDIGAN: Target // PUMPS: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack // BAG: Michael Kors via Macy's // BRACELETS: Candles & Confetti, Benevolent Jewels // SUNGLASSES: Romwe // EARRINGS: gifted // LIPSTICK: Clinique

------------ SHOP SIMILAR ------------

Also, throughout my Elementary school years my little Catholic school had an annual school-wide Christmas play that we all loved dearly. When I was in 5th grade we had a Christmas play with a 102 Dalmatians theme (it was in 2000, when the movie came out). We wore a white sweatpant set with velcroed spots. Our hair was covered in white hair spray and our face in white face paint with black spots. It was the cutest costume. This outfit totally reminded me of that, hence the title of this post.
Outfit inspiration 😂❤️ 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment

  1. By the way, these helpful advices might be really useful to read for college students. Here you can find info about using MLA Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)